Monday 12 August 2013

Myself

     My name is Christopher Lee Cepeda.  I was born in Guam on the year 1996.  Right now i am currently 16 years old.  I am about 5 feet 8 inches tall.  I was born in Guam, but i was raised and currently reside in the island of Saipan.  I am a nice, kind, and fun teenager whose always up to do anything dangerous and interesting.  I attend Saipan International School which I have been at for almost 13 years now.  I am half chamorro and half korean, but the only language i can speak is English.  My favorite school subject is History.  Even though I get good grades, school is not my favorite thing.  I hate waking up every morning just to go to school.  I love to sleep, and i rather sleep the whole day rather than attend classes.
     My favorite type of music is Rap and Hip Hop.  Some of my favorite artist are Drake, Kid Ink, Chris Brown, Mike Posner and many more.  I usually listen to music before a game, when I am studying, or when i write blogs.  I love listening to music.  I feel like i can get away from all the bad things in life and just forget it for a little bit when i listen to some music.  Music  also calms my nerves before a basketball or volleyball game, which is always necessary.  Not only can it calm your mind and your nerves, music inspires me and gives me ideas for my blogs.  I love Rap and Hip Hop, but i also listen to a lot of different music.
myspace.com
     Another thing I like to do is travelling.  I have been to places like Belgium, France, Palau, Peru, the US, Canada, Korea, Japan, and Guam.  I love experiencing and seeing new things and travelling gives me the opportunity to see what else is out there.  I like trying the different types of food each country has to offer.  For example Escargot from France which is snails and giant clams in Palau to even world class chocolate in Belgium.  My favorite place I traveled  to has to be France.  The food was amazing and we got to see things like the Eiffel Tower, the Mona Lisa, and the museum where the Mona Lisa is kept.  My trip to Paris was a life changing experience and in the near future I hope to travel to new places and experience some new things.
www.glsvlsi.org
     Other than traveling and listening to Rap and Hip hop,  I love to play sports and my favorite sport is basketball.  My favorite basketball player is Kobe Bryant.  I have played basketball since I was only 11 years old.  I fell in love with the sport right away along with baseball, but i knew i liked basketball way more.  My dad used to be one of the best players when he was in high school so that motivated me to become atleast close to what he was.  I pushed myself everyday to reach my full potential.  In 6th grade i joined my first real basketball team and in my first game i sucked.  I realized i had to train harder so i did and started realizing that my hard work was finally paying off.  Starting in 8th grade i went to Nike sponsered basketball camps in California.  Every summer after that i was invited back so i just kept on going.  I like playing basketball because it is a very intense, physical, and tiring sport.  Now i play on 2 different teams and shoot around by myself wenever i do not have any homework or when i have spare time on the weekends or sometimes after school.
www.solecollector.com



 

No comments:

Post a Comment